Thomas Nelson’s Financial Aid Office is committed to working with students to provide financial aid that will cover the cost of tuition and expenses from a variety of sources. Financial packages can include support from military benefits, scholarships, grants, work study, and private and government subsidized loans.
The mission of the Financial Aid office is to provide accurate information and efficient access to financial aid, scholarships and veteran’s benefits for which students qualify in order to help pay reasonable costs in compliance with regulatory requirements. Additionally the mission includes required reporting to institutional, state and federal agencies and participation in appropriate professional associations.
iGrad Financial Wellness Tools
Money management tools students love and schools trust. iGrad offers a fun and interactive experience that helps students sharpen their knowledge about paying off loans, affording a home, paying credit card bills, investing, and budgeting. Get started with iGrad.
Apply for Financial Aid by our priority filing dates
- May 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
- April 1 for Summer Semester
Thomas Nelson school code: 006871
- Spring 2018 8-week 2 and 12-week Books and Supplies Opportunity
- Spring 2018 Refund Checks
- New Financial Aid Course Audit tool
- FAFSA Changes for 2017–18. Apply for Financial Aid starting October 1 with last year's tax return
- Time Limitation on Direct Subsidized Loan Eligibility for First- Time Borrowers