Established in 2012 to benefit current TNCC nursing students.
- Must be enrolled as a second year student or a recent graduate of the TNCC Nursing program (1 scholarship to be awarded to a continuing second year student in the program and 1 scholarship to be awarded to a 2012 Nursing program graduate who continues to be enrolled at TNCC in 2012-13 pursuing coursework for transfer to complete BSN degree);
- Must be a current, dues paying member of the TNCC Student Nursing Association;
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher and be in good academic standing at TNCC;
- Must have documented participation in at least two (2) Student Nursing Association functions during the current academic year;
- and Must submit a 250 word essay on the topic “Why it’s important to volunteer in your community?”