Virginia Peninsula Community College offers flexible schedules at a great price. With classes offered in Hampton, Williamsburg, and online, you're sure to find a class that fits your busy life.
Visiting College Students
If you attend a 4-year college or university and intend to take a VPCC class to transfer back to your school, you are a visiting student. In order to expedite your registration , please visit the schedule of classes to see what is available to you. Once you have found your class, please follow the checklist below:
- A complete unofficial transcript
- A completed and signed Visiting Student Enrollment Form
☐ Within 48 hours, you will receive confirmation to your VCCS email account that you are now registered. Visit MyVPCC to view your class schedule.
☐ Pay your tuition, buy your books, and have a great semester.
- Visiting Students should talk to their advisor at their home institution to make sure prerequisites have been met for any community college courses they wish to take
- Many of Virginia's 4yr colleges and university have a VCCS equivalent transfer guide on their webpage which will show transferable community college courses
- Check your @email.vccs.edu email account often
- Your courses will populate in CANVAS on the first day of the semester
- Upon completion of your courses, make a request to have your official transcript sent electronically through Parchment to your home school.
If the course you seek is not offered at Virginia Peninsula, please search CollegeAnywhereVA for a list of online courses at all 23 Virginia community colleges https://collegeanywhereva.org/
For specific questions contact: Academic Advising, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the support you need to achieve your academic goals. Schedule a tutoring appointment via Navigate and visit the Tutoring website for more information.